What to see Danang sightseeing in a day? Vietnam Private Car company suggest you a trip by hiring a private driver with private car to explore it. There are other ways to discover Danang city but renting a private car with a driver is always the most flexible way. You can arrange the time to start, visit and finish; point out the places that you want to see; be supported by Vietnam Private Car driver at any time during your trip.
Danang is one of the most popular tourist city in the central of Vietnam. Today Danang is a-must-visit place during travelers’ trip in Vietnam. From Danang, you can easily make a plan to visit Hoi An, Hue or to go straight to Northern Vietnam. You should also spend a couple of days to enjoy the city too.
- 8:00 Our driver will pick you up at your hotel.
- 8:05 We will take you to the Marble Mountains (Ngu Hanh Son), where you could see numerous caves, tunnels, Buddhist sanctuaries and you might get some souvenirs in the village of stone sculpture making and stone-cutting crafts too.
- 10:30 You will visit the largest city in Danang city and see Lady Buddha statue which is considered as the tallest one in Vietnam.
- 11:30 Have lunch and take a rest at a local restaurant.
- 13:00 Visit the Museum of Cham Sculpture, which is housing the largest exhibition of Cham sculpture in the world.
- Then, you could also take a short look at the Dragon Bridge, the symbol of Danang city.
- 14:30 We will take you to Han Market, the biggest traditional market of Danang. Even if you are not necessarily looking to buy anything it still offers a fascinating glimpse into local life in Da Nang.
- When you finish, our driver will take you back to your hotel.
Price per car in VND
|Car Type||Price||Car Fleet||Num Pax|
Inclusions & Exclusions
Included: A/C private car, basic English speaking driver, petrol, road tolls & parking fee.
Excluded: Boat trip, Entrance fees, English speaking guide Insurance, Personal expenses, tips gratuities.
Additional Info (Child policy)
There will be no charge for children if they can share a seat with a parent. A child above 10 is considered as an adult.
English speaking of our drivers are just basic, help you enough during the trip, not fluently as English tour guide, we suggest you book our tour guide for guided tours. English speaking guide (Recommended): 800,000vnd/group.
- Marble Mountains: 40.000vnd
- Cham Museum: 60.000vnd
- Linh Ung Pagoda, Dragon Bridge, Han Market: Free
You may also like
Share your experience
Why Choose Us
No Delays, Punctual, Reliable Service.
Professional Meet and Greet Service offered.
Late arrivals, not a problem
we wait and there’s no charge. (23:00 to 5:30 out of hours surcharge)
Clean, Quality Vehicles.
Free Wifi, mineral water & wet tissues
Polite professional Drivers.
No hidden costs – Instant confirmation
No cancellation fees
Free baby car seats
English speaking driver
Free wifi, mineral water on car
All new & cars air conditioned.