1. PRIVACY COMMITMENT TO YOU:
Vietnam Private Car recognizes the confidence you are placing in us through your dealings with us and protecting the privacy and the rights of individuals in relation to their personal information. We will do everything we can to maintain that trust.
Under law, your rights to privacy are also protected. Privacy laws place strict requirements on us to treat personal information collected as confidential, to store your information securely and to allow you easy access to check and correct your information.What is your personal information?
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We encourage you to browse our website and you can do so without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, there may be some places on the website where we give you an opportunity to provide us with your personal information. This will help us to get more of an understanding as to what the customers would like to see and what interests them. This can include but not limited to:
- Completing an online survey
- When you purchase a product from us using a credit card.We may collect the following information from you also:
- Your name and contact details, such as your physical address, email address and phone number, passport number…
- Age or birth date
- Details of any products and/or services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, and any additional information necessary to deliver those products and/or services and to respond to your enquiries
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or social media.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect this information to help customize our services and plan future product developments that you want to see. It also helps to provide you with relevant consumer information and notify you of products and or special promotions that may be of interest to you. It is also collected so that we can provide you with a high standard of customer services and marketing and remarketing across Vietnam Private Car through our websites or other social media channels.
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information that comes directly from you. We may collect your personal information in a few ways including but not limited to:
- Through your access and use of our website
- When you complete an application
- When you purchase an order or request product information
- When you set up and maintain a user account
- When you complete a customer survey or send us feedback or
- During conversations between you and our representatives.
5. WHAT HAPPENS IF WE CANNOT COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
It is your choice whether you chose to provide us with your personal information, however if you choose not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- We may not be able to provide you with any information about products and or services that may interest you this can include information about discounts, sales or promotions
- We may not be able to provide the requested products or services to you
- We may be unable to modify the content of our website to your preferences therefore making your experience using our website difficult.
6. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information as it helps us to provide you with the best possible quality of customer service.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide products and/or services to you
- To communicate with you
- To respond to enquiries and provide information or advice where possible on existing and new products or services
- To contact you regarding administrative notices
- To assess the performance of our website to improve the operation of our website;
- For planning future products or services
- For quality control and research purposes
- To keep updated records of your contact details
- To process and respond to any complaint made by you
You have the option of using a pseudonym when dealing with Vietnam Private Car so as not to identify yourself fully to us. However please bear in mind, that we will be unable to provide certain services to you unless you disclose your correct identity.
We understand the importance of your personal information and want you to have continuing trust in Vietnam Private Car and in our products and services. For this reason we have appropriate procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information. We also take measures in respect of destroying or de-identifying personal information that is no longer needed for any lawful purpose.
We take website and credit card security extremely seriously and always endeavor to provide a secure, safe platform from which to conduct online transactions. This is why we recommend for you to use PayPal.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control;
- The security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our website cannot be guaranteed; and
- Any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
10. PRIVACY COMPLAINTS
All such enquiries or complaints will be taken seriously and handled with impartiality and discretion.
If you wish to submit a complaint, this should be done in writing. Please provide us with all relevant details such as the date and time of the incident or communication, the circumstances surrounding the event and your concerns about what was said or done. You will also receive an acknowledgment from us within 7 days confirming receipt of your complaint.
Once you have submitted your complaint we will assess it to determine whether or not you have complained about a privacy issue which is covered by the relevant privacy laws. If you have complained about something, which is not appropriately, dealt with under privacy law, we will write to you and explain why our Privacy Manager is unable to address your complaint.
If you have complained about something, which the relevant privacy laws cover, we will thoroughly investigate all aspects of your complaint including ascertaining the relevant facts and what your expectations are for any resolution. During our investigation we may need to seek further information from you as to the nature of or factual circumstances surrounding your complaint.
We will endeavor to respond to you at all times promptly in writing to advise the outcome and invite a response to our conclusions about the complaint. If we receive a response from you, we will assess it and advise if we have changed our view.