CAI LAN PORT – HALONG PORT
Port of call Cai Lan to Hanoi Capital
Embarking on Cai Lan Port to Hanoi Tour, visitors will have a chance to explore pockets of Hanoi’s traditional architecture from Halong Bay. In particular, on this interesting city tour, you are scheduled to visit famous museums, pagodas, temples and lakes around Hanoi with a view to learning about its local culture.
The tour will be led by a licensed experienced guide who has an intimate knowledge of Hanoi streets and monuments. In addition, we will provide you with a high-quality private car transfer for comfortable pick-up, plus a yummy local lunch so as to penetrate into a microcosm of Hanoi cuisine.
- Visit a wide range of Hanoi renowned spots: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, and Temple of Literature…
- Take a panoramic cyclo around 36 streets of Hanoi Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake
- Soak up the lively atmosphere of Hanoi daily lives
- Learn about history and origins of buildings around Hanoi
Things to Know
Tour price based on group size:
P/S: If you would like to be collected inside the port, you need to pay 20 USD extra.
|No of pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||>=8|
|Price per pax||235 USD||132 USD||102 USD||83 USD||77 USD||69 USD||63 USD||59 USD|
PRICE FOR PRIVATE CAR TRANSFER
SEDAN: 132 x 2 = $264usd
SUV: 102 x 3 = $306usd
VAN: 59 x 8 = $472usd
- Kids <=5 years old: 50% of adult price
- Kids >=6 years old: full adult price
This is a full day tour.
8:00 8:30: Upon arrival at Cai Lan Port (Hon Gai, Halong), you will be picked up by our tour guide and driver. They will be waiting for you outside the port gate with a conspicuous Welcome Board showing your name. After getting on the car, you will be transferred to Hanoi Capital via a 2-hour drive.
10:00: The first stop in the itinerary is Temple of Literature. It is often referred to as Vietnam’s first national university in honor of Confucius. Here you will see various pavilions, halls, statues and stelae of doctors dating back to Dai Viet times.
11:00: Next, we will get to Ho Chi Minh Complex. A trip to explore this complex includes:
A visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum the forever resting place of Vietnam’s national hero.
Ho Chi Minh’s Stilt House: where he lived intermittently from 1958 to 1969.
Ho Chi Minh Museum: a large-scale exhibition of artifacts, miniatures and gifts related to Ho Chi Minh.
During the excursion around Ho Chi Minh Complex, you can grasp a detailed overview about Ho Chi Minh’s biography, his lifestyle and devotion to the independence of Vietnam nation.
After that, you will be taken to One Pillar Pagoda and Quan Thanh Temple to explore their unique architecture and structures. Moreover, the tour guide will introduce you to underlying concepts that ancestors rely on to construct these monuments.
12:00: You will get a different experience when coming to Hoa Lo Prison a place where prisoners were tortured by French colonists during the Vietnam War.
Around 13:00: Savor your lunch at a local food restaurant in Hanoi.
14:00: Another highlight in this tour is about Hanoi Old Quarter discovery. You can either choose to partake in a one-hour cyclo ride or go for an exhilarating walk along 36 streets to witness the dynamic life of local residents. It’s worth bringing your camera along if you want to capture impressive moments while wandering on Hanoi ancient streets and alleys.
When the sightseeing tour around Hanoi Old Quarter is over, you will reach the very last destinations which are Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. At the heart and soul of Hanoi city, visitors will be told about the famous legend related to a magical sword. Then it’s time for free shopping and relaxing before coming back to Halong.
16:00: Travel back to Cai Lan Port.
19:00: Cruise ship departs, the tour completes.
- Inside and outside port pick-ups
- Air-conditioned van for transportation
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at local restaurant
- 1 bottle of mineral water; tissue
- Travel permits for pick up at the cruise check point
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Beverages and meals not mentioned in the program
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the start date.
- If you want to be picked up inside the port, please inform us in advance via email.
Choose your car type below then fill your info to make car booking with us!
1. Cai Lan port to Hanoi old quarter by private car
2. Noi Bai international airport to Cai Lan port – Halong port