Likely to sell out
Price from: 20usd/Sedan – 25usd/SUV – 40usd/VAN
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Balance Later
Tour code: VNPCNT
Tour style: Private car transfer with driver
Duration: 1 hour
Starting: Anytime as your request
End trip: At your Evason Ana Sixsenses boat station pick up
Pick up: At arrival hall at Cam Ranh airport
Drop off: At your Evason Ana Sixsenses boat station pick up
– It starts with convenience
– Help with your luggage
– Door-to-door service
– Relax. We make getting from city to city easy
– Experience the freedom of traveling door-to-door on your own schedule.
– Turn your ride into an unforgettable experience.
Cam Ranh airport to Evason Ana Sixsenses in Nhatrang city center around 1 hour driving by private car transfer. The distance from Cam Ranh airport to Nha Trang is around 40km ~ 25ml. Book Vietnam Private Car for your transfer at Cam Ranh airport you should book in advance then your private chauffer can welcome you at arrival gate with your name on the sign. Enjoy your ride with us with free worry and hassle now!
Cam Ranh airport arrival hall –> Smiling Driver welcome you –> Welcome you to Nhatrang, Vietnam –> Help you to carry your luggage to car parking –> Upload luggage on car –> Departing to Evason Ana Sixsenses boat station pick up –> Driver call the hotel reception to inform your arriving for check-in –> Load luggage down –> Photo group with driver –> Thank you, goodbye and see you again!
– Once your flight has landed, your driver will wait for 45 minutes. This should give you plenty of time to pass through security, claim your baggage and head through to arrivals to meet your driver.
– Driver won’t be your tour guide, not escort you for sightseeing, and just help you on the way driving and take care your luggage on car in safe.
– Baby car seat is available –Surcharge will be applied.
What included and excluded for Cam Ranh airport transfer to Evason Ana Sixsenses boat station by private car?
What’s Included: A/C private car with broken English speaking driver, transportation insurance, petrol, road tolls & parking fee, bottled mineral water.
What’s Exclusion: Entrance fees, tour guide, lunch, gratuities for driver or tour guide.