Likely to sell out
Price from: $25usd/Sedan -$30usd/SUV – $35usd/VAN
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Balance Later
Tour code: VNPCPQ
Tour style: Private Car hire with driver in Phu Quoc airport
Duration: 1 hour
Starting: Anytime as your request
End trip: At your InterContinental Long Beach Phu Quoc Resort
Pick up: Arrival hall at Phu Quoc airport
Drop off: At your InterContinental Long Beach Phu Quoc Resort
– It starts with convenience
– Help with your luggage
– Door-to-door service
– Relax. We make getting from city to city easy
– Experience the freedom of traveling door-to-door on your own schedule.
– Turn your ride into an unforgettable experience.
Need to hire private car from Phu Quoc airport to InterContinental Long Beach Phu Quoc Resort on time, comfortable car transfer trip, friendly and polite driver, let Phu Quoc Private Car – Managed by Vietnam Private Car handle your airport transfer. Our cars are clean and strong air-conditioning to beat the heat of Phu Quoc weather.
Phu Quoc airport arrival hall –> Smiling Driver welcome you –> Welcome you to InterContinental Long Beach Phu Quoc Resort, Vietnam –> Help you to carry your luggage to car parking –> Upload luggage on car –> Departing to InterContinental Long Beach Phu Quoc Resort in Phu Quoc –> Driver call the hotel reception to inform your arriving for check-in –> Load luggage down –> Photo group with driver –> Thank you, goodbye and see you again!
– Once your flight has landed, your driver will wait for 45 minutes. This should give you plenty of time to pass through security, claim your baggage and head through to arrivals to meet your driver.
– Driver won’t be your tour guide, not escort you for sightseeing, and just help you on the way driving and take care your luggage on car in safe.
– Baby car seat is available –Surcharge will be applied.
What included & excluded for Phu Quoc airport car hire to InterContinental Long Beach Phu Quoc Resort in Phu Quoc?
What’s Included: A/C private car with broken English speaking driver, transportation insurance, petrol, road tolls & parking fee, bottled mineral water.
What’s Exclusion: Entrance fees, tour guide, lunch, gratuities for driver or tour guide.