Likely to sell out
Price: 74usd/Sedan – 92usd/SUV – 123usd/VAN
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Balance Later
Tour code: VNPCHP03
Tour style: Transfer by private car with driver
Duration: 30′ – 1 hour
Starting: Anytime at your request
End trip: At your hotel in Cat Ba island
Pick up: Cat Bi airport / Hai Phong airport
Drop off: At your hotel in Cat Ba island
– It starts with convenience
– Help with your luggage
– Door-to-door service
– Relax. We make getting from city to city easy
– Experience the freedom of traveling door-to-door on your own schedule.
– Turn your ride into an unforgettable experience.
Transport from Cat Bi airport to Cat Ba island will take time if you take local taxi from Cat Bi airport because you have to wait in turn for your Cat Bi airport taxi with price for distance per km. But book Vietnam Private Car in advance, driver hold the sign with your name waiting for you at arrival hall then welcome you and transfer to your hotel in Cat Ba island in safe way, hassle & worry free you just enjoy your ride. We will drive through Giot ferry then to Cat Ba island by private car.
Cat Bi airport arrival hall –> Smiling driver welcome you –> Welcome you to Cat Ba island hotel, Vietnam –> Driver help you to carry your luggage to car parking –> Loadup luggage on car –> Departing to your hotel in Hai Phong City –> Driver call the hotel reception to inform your arriving for check-in –> Load luggage down –> Photo group with driver –> Thank you, goodbye and see you again!
– Once your flight has landed, your driver will wait for 45 minutes. This should give you plenty of time to pass through security, claim your baggage and head through to arrivals to meet your driver.
– Driver won’t be your tour guide, not escort you for sightseeing, and just help you on the way driving and take care your luggage on car in safe.
What included and excluded for private car transfer from Cat Bi airport to Cat Ba island?
What’s Included: A/C private car with broken English speaking driver, transportation insurance, petrol, road tolls & parking fee, bottled mineral water.
What’s Exclusion: Entrance fees, tour guide, lunch, gratuities for driver or tour guide.