Likely to sell out
Price from: 75usd/Sedan – 90usd/SUV – 105usd/Van
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Balance Later
Tour code: VNPCDN
Tour style: Private car hire transfer with driver
Duration: 8 hours
Starting: Anytime as your request
End trip: At your hotel in Danang
Pick up: At your hotel in Danang
Drop off: At your hotel in Danang
– It starts with convenience
– Help with your luggage
– Door-to-door service
– Relax. We make getting from city to city easy
– Experience the freedom of traveling door-to-door on your own schedule.
– Turn your ride into an unforgettable experience.
My Son Sanctuary is an archeological zone, once the cultural center of the former Champa Kingdom, is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. How to travel to Myson from Danang? Let Vietnam Private Car help you to arrange private car service with driver for your trip in Danang.
Journey to My Son, the former religious center of the Champa Kingdom, a sophisticated civilization which held sway over the region from the 4th to the 13th centuries.
Today, all that are left are five archaeological sites from different periods, in a beautifully green setting of hills and winding streams.
Besides, Old Town Hoi An, the city’s historic district, is recognized as an exceptionally well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century, its buildings and street plan reflecting a blend of indigenous and foreign influences.
- Centuries-old architecture & temples of My Son & Hoi An
- Temple styles including mandapas, kosagrhas & gopuras
- UNESCO-listed waterfront offers glimpse into Vietnam’s past
- 16th-century Japanese Bridge with rare Buddhist temple
- Delightful lunch & expert local guide to offer commentary.
- 8:00 Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in time.
- 8:05 Firstly, we will start the trip to My Son Sanctuary.
- 9:40 You can explore it for a couple of hours, enjoy the beauty of nature and explore the mysterious ruins of Champa Kingdom there.
- 12:30 We will arrive in Hoi An and our driver will find you a local restaurant for your lunch.
- 13:30 You can take a walk around Hoi An old town, visit the Kwan Temple, Phuc Kien Chinese Assembly Hall, Tan Ky Old House, Japanese Bridge…
- You can also try some kinds of local food or jump into a café or go shopping and remember Hoi An Ancient Town is also very famous for clothing shops and professional tailors too.
- 18:00 When you finish, we will take you back to your hotel in Danang.
PRICE PER PRIVATE CAR
- Sedan: (max 3 adults)
- SUV: (max 5 adults)
- VAN: (max 10 adults)
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Included: A/C private car, basic English speaking driver, petrol, road tolls & parking fee.
- Excluded: Boat trip, Entrance fees, English speaking guide Insurance, Personal expenses, and tips gratuities for driver.
The best way to visit My Son from Danang is order a private car with driver to take you there. This is the reasons:
- You can decide the time to start.
- Our driver will pick you up on time at your hotel.
- You will be transferred by high quality and private car.
- English speaking driver could help you a bit during the trip.
- Our team is willing to help at any time by phone, just ask your driver.
- Your driver will waiting for you until you finish exploring.
- We will bring you back to your hotel safety.
- Hoi An Entrance ticket: 120.000vnd/pax.
- Myson sanctuary entrance ticket: 150,000vnd/pax
- Prepare protective stuffs: running shoes, sun-block cream, hat, insect repellent spray…
- If you have children and need our baby car seat, please let us know for arrangement.
- In this kind of historic sightseeing, a professional tour guide is recommended.
- An English speaking guide: 45usd/Day/Group.
Departure & Return
- We will pick you up on time in the morning at you hotel. You can decide the pickup time.
- After you finish your trip, we will bring you back and drop off at hotel.
What to expect:
Embark on a day tour of one of the most significant cultural sites in Vietnam, My Son. Head out from Hoi An or Da Nang and explore the Hindu temple ruins built between the 4th and 17th century.
Admire the timeworn stone monuments against the backdrop of mountains and tropical wilderness. Make your way back to Hoi An and experience the historic city. Observe Fujian (Phuc Kien) Assembly Hall a Chinese Buddhist temple erected in 1759. Witness the Japanese Covered Bridge, a picturesque landmark built in the 1590s.
Check out traditional houses and stop to pick up souvenirs and snacks at Central Market. Cap off the day with an evening tour of Hoi An by tricycle. Immerse yourself in the past and present of Hoi An on this private day tour.