Likely to sell out
Price: 45usd/Sedan – 55usd/SUV – 65usd/VAN
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Balance Later
Tour code: VNPCHA
Tour style: Private Car with driver transfer
Duration: 4-5 hours
Starting: Anytime from your hotel in Hoi An
End trip: At your hotel in Hoi An
Pick up: At your hotel in Hoi An
Drop off: At your hotel in Hoi An
– The beauty of Champa cultures
– Valley of Kings
– Angkor Wat Vietnam
– Enjoy the landscape of Myson Sanctuary
– Learn more Champa’s history and cultures
– In Myson has 3 main things. My Son was the land of Kingdom of God, My Son was the land of Champa King, Myson was the land of legend.
Myson is located inside the valley complex of Quang Nam Province, South-West of Hoi An around 45km ~ 28ml. From the 4th to 15th centuries, it was an imperial city during the Champa dynasty. Besides Hoi An old town, an ancient destination of historical value in Da Nang, Myson in Quang Nam is also a place of historical and culture-oriented tourism. This place will give you a chance to learn more about Champa Culture and snap some amazing photos in Myson as well.
Lobby hotel in Hoian –> Myson entrance gate –> Buying tickets –> Myson Champa Museum –> Walk to Myson Center –> Enjoy Champa Dance Show –> Explore Myson Ruined Temples with the site of Group B, C and D –> Group, G, E, F. On the temple G ( big temple has old and new brick). –> Walk to the center –> Take electric car transfer or walk to car parking area –> Meet Vietnam Private Car’s driver –> Transfer back to your hotel in Danang –> Saying thank you, goodbye and see you again!
Entrance fees reference:
– Myson Sanctuary: 150,000vnd
-Myson Museum: Included in ticket
-Champa Dance Show: Included in tickets
– Driver won’t be your tour guide, not escort you for sightseeing, and just help you on the way driving and take care your luggage on car in safe.
– If you need English speaking tour guide surcharge 35usd/group.
– Please wear sport shoes
– Bring anti-insect cream
– Do not wear short or camisole to go inside the temple
– Ask your diver for add on stop on the way to Hoi An: Hoi An Silk Village is should stop for Myson Tour to learn more about silk making and performance the process how to make silk from Champa People in Silk Museum in Hoi An Silk Village. (Surcharge may be applied)
Explanation the symbol of Linga: It has 3 different parts ( from the bottom to the top)
– The bottom part: It is Brama – the god of creature
– The middle part: It is Visnow – the god of protection
– The top part: It is Siva- the god of destruction
What included and excluded for private car transfer to My Son from Hoi An?
What’s Included: A/C private car with broken English speaking driver, transportation insurance, petrol, road tolls & parking fee, bottled mineral water.
What’s Exclusion: Entrance fees, tour guide, lunch, gratuities for driver or tour guide.