Likely to sell out
Price: 15usd/Sedan – 19usd/SUV – 25usd/VAN
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Balance Later
Tour code: VNPCHU07
Tour style: Private car with driver transfer door to door
Duration: 45′ – Distance: 16km
Starting: Anytime as your request. Surcharge 8usd/car for serving from 22:00 to 5:00am
End trip: Drop off at Azerai La Residence Resort
Pick up: Phu Bai International Airport arrival hall
Drop off: Azerai La Residence Resort
– It starts with convenience
– Help with your luggage
– Door-to-door service
– Relax. We make getting from city to city easy
– Experience the freedom of traveling door-to-door on your own schedule.
– Turn your ride into an unforgettable experience.
Located at the South East of Hue Imperial city, transfer from Phu Bai International Airport to Azerai La Residence Hue Resort is one of the top popular car transfers in Hue city running by Vietnam Private Car company. Phu Bai airport to Azerai La Residence Hue Resort will take around 45′. The distance Phu Bai airport and Azerai La Residence Resort is around 16km so this car transport will not be long as other Vietnam Airport transfers
Phu Bai airport arrival hall –> Smiling Driver welcome you –> Welcome you to Hue, Vietnam –> Help you to carry your luggage to car parking –> Upload luggage on car –> Departing to Azerai La Residence Hue Resort –> Driver call the hotel reception to inform your arriving for check-in –> Load luggage down –> Photo group with driver –> Thank you, goodbye and see you again!
Entrance fees reference:
– Hue Imperial citadel: 200,000vnd
– Hue Royal tombs: 150,000vnd
– Boat trip on Perfumer River: 200,000vnd
– Once your flight has landed, your driver will wait for 45 minutes. This should give you plenty of time to pass through security, claim your baggage and head through to arrivals to meet your driver.
– Driver won’t be your tour guide, not escort you for sightseeing, and just help you on the way driving and take care your luggage on car in safe.
What’s Included: A/C private car with broken English speaking driver, transportation insurance, petrol, road tolls & parking fee, bottled mineral water.
What’s Exclusion: Entrance fees, tour guide, lunch, gratuities for driver or tour guide.