Likely to sell out
Price: 26usd/Sedan – 35usd/SUV – 41usd/VAN
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Balance Later
Tour code: VNPCHU11
Tour style: Private car with driver
Duration: 1 hour
Starting: Anytime as your request
End trip: At your Lapochine Beach Resort (Former Ana Mandara Beach Resort)
Pick up: Phu Bai International Airport
Drop off: At your Lapochine Beach Resort
– It starts with convenience
– Help with your luggage
– Door-to-door service
– Relax. We make getting from airport to city easy
– Experience the freedom of traveling door-to-door on your own schedule.
– Turn your ride into an unforgettable experience.
Located at the South East of Hue Imperial city, transfer from Phu Bai International Airport to Lapochine Beach Resort is one of the top popular car transfers in Hue city running by Vietnam Private Car company. Phu Bai airport to Lapochine Beach Resort will take around 45′. The distance Phu Bai airport and Lapochine Beach Resort is around 30km ~ 18ml so this car transport will not be long as other Vietnam Airport transfers.
Phu Bai airport –> Arrival hall –> See your driver with your name on the sign –> Driver will help you to carry your hand-suitcase –>Walk to car parking –> Load luggage on car –>Driving to Lapochine Beach Resort –> Load your luggage down –> Photo group with driver –> Say goodbye, thank you and see you again!
Entrance fees reference:
– Hue Imperial citadel: 200,000vnd
– Hue Royal tombs: 150,000vnd
– Boat trip on Perfumer River: 200,000vnd
– Once your flight has landed, your driver will wait for 45 minutes. This should give you plenty of time to pass through security, claim your baggage and head through to arrivals to meet your driver.
– Driver won’t be your tour guide, not escort you for sightseeing, and just help you on the way driving and take care your luggage on car in safe.
What’s Included: A/C private car seatbelt with broken English speaking driver, transportation insurance, petrol, road tolls & parking fee, bottled mineral water.
What’s Exclusion: Entrance fees, tour guide, meals and gratuities for driver or tour guide, bank transaction fee.