Likely to sell out
Option 1: 4 hours
Price: 65usd/Sedan – 70usd/SUV – 90usd/VAN
Option 2: 8 hours
Price: 85usd/Sedan – 95usd/SUV – 115usd/VAN
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Balance Later
Travel as your way by renting private car charter with driver then follow your travel plan for half day (4hours) or full day (8hours) will be a great choice for explore Saigon – Ho Chi Minh in nowadays. Driver and car serve and wait for you at each site you visiting as much as you can, then transfer to next destination and wait for you until end time then transfer back to your hotel address for drop off.
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
– Flexible car tour in private transfer with driver
– Car and driver serve you as a boss, you just enjoy your sightseeing and relax on car.
– No pushing, no hassle, no waste of time for waiting car coming as grab car or grab bike.
– Experienced, licensed, helpful and polite driver can help you during the trip exploring in Ho Chi Minh sightseeing.
– Operation office team support you on phone during the trip
Departure & Return
Saigon Private Car and driver will welcome you at your hotel, private house or apartment for Saigon Ho Chi Minh sightseeing, after end trip we will say goodbye, thank you end trip at your pick up place or drop off the new address near the last site visiting.
Option 1: 4 hours
Sedan: $65usd – SUV: $70usd – VAN: $90usd
This half day city tour unravels Saigon’s turbulent past and also provides a glimpse into the fascinating variety the city has to offer. We visit the following places of interest or as your plan:
- The Reunification Palace – Independence Palace: Here on April 30th 1975 the ‘American War’ officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
- War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war.
- Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
- Ben Thanh Market: This bustling market is very popular with tourists, primarily due to its central location. It has a wide selection of goods ranging from fake Nike shoes to beautiful silk Ao Dais.
Our car tour finish around 12:00 pm, the car will transport you back to your hotel or you can have the option of spend your time at Ben Thanh Market.
Option 2: 8 hours
Sedan: $85usd – SUV: $95usd – VAN: $115usd
Car tour charter for this option combine option 1 and add afternoon plan below:
In the afternoon:
Giac Lam Pagoda: This is Saigon’s oldest pagoda, dating back to 1744 and one of the finest in Vietnam. Inside 98 pillars and 113 statues and a myriad of mini-Buddha vie for your attention. Don’t miss the amazing Tree of Wandering Souls where people pray for their sick relatives by writing the names of their loved ones on slips of paper and then attaching them to the tree.
Cholon & Thien Hau Pagoda: Cholon actually means Big Market – a claim that is well justified as Vietnam’s largest market, the Binh Tay is situated here. The district is home to the city’s 400,000 Chinese and has many beautiful temples and pagodas.
Entrance fees reference
-Independence Palace: 40,000vnd
-War Remnants Museum: 40,000vnd
-Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Free
-Giac Lam pagoda & Thien Hau pagoda: Free
-Cho Lon market & Ben Thanh market: Free
What included for Saigon Private Car Charter sightseeing?
What’s Included: A/C private car with broken English
speaking driver, transportation insurance, petrol, road tolls & parking
fee, bottled mineral water.
What’s Exclusion: Entrance fees, tour guide, lunch, gratuities for driver or tour guide.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Baby car seat is available
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.