Likely to sell out
Price from: 150usd/Sedan – 175usd/SUV – 200usd/VAN
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Balance Later
Tour code: VNPCHUI
Tour style: Private driver and car transfer round trip
Duration: 6 – 8 hours
Distance from Chan May port to Hue city: 62km – It will take around 1,5 hour driving by private car transfer 1 way.
Starting: Chan May port
End trip: Chan May port
Pick up: Chan May port arrival gate. 10usd/pax for pick up inside the port. (Pick up outside if you not pay fee for pick up inside the port)
Drop off: Chan May port inside.
- The Imperial City: This walled fortress and palace complex was once the seat of the Nguyen Dynasty and is now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Thien Mu Pagoda: One of the oldest and most beautiful pagodas in Vietnam, Thien Mu Pagoda is known for its stunning architecture and serene location on the banks of the Perfume River.
- Khai Dinh Tomb: This ornate tomb was built for the Emperor Khai Dinh and features a unique blend of traditional Vietnamese and European styles.
- Dong Ba Market: One of the largest and most vibrant markets in Hue, Dong Ba is a great place to experience the local culture and sample some of the city’s famous street food.
How far from Chan May Port to Hue? And how long does it take for riding? Your private car and driver will pick you up at Chan May Port and take you on a 62km drive to Hue.
You’ll visit the Imperial City, an impressive palace and temple complex that was the seat of the Nguyen Dynasty.
Next, you’ll head to the Thien Mu Pagoda, one of the oldest and most beautiful pagodas in Vietnam.
After that, you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant with your own cost.
In the afternoon, you’ll visit the Khai Dinh Tomb, an ornate tomb that blends traditional Vietnamese and European architectural styles.
Finally, you’ll visit Dong Ba Market, one of the largest and most bustling markets in Hue, where you can shop for souvenirs and try some local street food.
At the end of the tour, your private car and driver will take you back to Chan May port in time for your departure.
Chan May port arrival gate (outside) –> Smiling Driver welcome you outside of the gate (walk out around 5-10′) –> Welcome you to Hue city, Vietnam –> Explore Hue Imperial Citadel –> Lunch with your own cost with Hue Local Foods –> Explore Thien Mu Pagoda -> Dong Ba market –> Khai Dinh Royal Tomb –> Back to Chan May port -> Photo group with driver –> Thank you, goodbye and see you again!
Entrance fee reference:
- Hue Imperial City: VND 200,000 (approximately USD 8.50) per person
- Thien Mu Pagoda: Free admission
- Khai Dinh Tomb: VND 150,000 (approximately USD 6.50) per person
– Driver won’t be your tour guide, not escort you for sightseeing, and just help you on the way driving and take care your luggage on car in safe.
– If you need English speaking tour guide surcharge 60usd/group.
– Please wear sport shoes, for Thien Mu Pagoda, visitors should dress modestly and cover their shoulders, chest, and knees, and remove their shoes before entering.
– Bring anti-insect cream
What included for private car and driver for round trip to Hue sightseeing from Chan May port?
What’s Included: A/C private car with broken English speaking driver, transportation insurance, petrol, road tolls & parking fee, bottled mineral water.
What’s Exclusion: Entrance fees, tour guide, lunch, gratuities for driver or tour guide.