Likely to sell out
Price from: $95usd/Sedan – $115usd/SUV – $130usd/VAN
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Balance Later
Tour code: VNPCDH
Tour style: Private car transfer with driver as private taxi
Duration: 3,5 – 4 hours
Starting: Anytime as your request
End trip: at your hotel in Hue city
Pick up: At your hotel in Dong Hoi city
Drop off: At your hotel in Hue city
– It starts with convenience
– Help with your luggage
– Door-to-door service
– Relax. We make getting from city to city easy
– Experience the freedom of traveling door-to-door on your own schedule.
– Turn your ride into an unforgettable experience.
Transfer from Dong Hoi to Hue is popular car transport in Central Vietnam. On the way driving you can ask our driver for photo stops, lunch time with free of charge. And more stop place on the ways such as Hien Luong bridge (surcharge 10usd) Vinh Moc tunnels, (Surcharge 15usd), La Vang church (free charge) on the way to Hue. That is the most interesting thing to do compare with going by train.
Dong Hoi hotel lobby –> Smiling Driver welcome you –> Welcome you to Hue city, Vietnam –> Help you to carry your luggage to car parking –> Upload luggage on car –> Departing to Hue hotel resort –> Driver call the hotel reception to inform your arriving for check-in –> Load luggage down –> Photo group with driver –> Thank you, goodbye and see you again!
Entrance fee reference:
– Hue citadel: 200,000vnd
– Hue Royal tomb: 150,000vnd
– Lunch with Hue local food: 200,00vnd
– Dinner King & Queen (Royal Dinner): 20-50usd/pax
– Driver won’t be your tour guide, not escort you for sightseeing, and just help you on the way driving and take care your luggage on car in safe.
– If you need English speaking tour guide surcharge 35usd/group.
– Please wear sport shoes
– Bring anti-insect cream
What included and excluded for transfer from Dong Hoi to Hue by private car and driver?
What’s Included: A/C private car with broken English speaking driver, transportation insurance, petrol, road tolls & parking fee, bottled mineral water.
What’s Exclusion: Entrance fees, tour guide, lunch, gratuities for driver or tour guide.