Likely to sell out
Price: 95usd/Sedan – 112usd/SUV – 129usd/Van
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Balance Later
Tour code: VNPCHU
Tour style: Private car with driver
Duration: 3 hour driving + 1 – 1,5 hour for visiting
Distance: Hue to Dong Hoi: 170km ~ 106ml
Starting: Anytime as your request
End trip: At your hotel in Hue city
Pick up: At your hotel in Dong Hoi
Drop off: At your hotel in Dong Hoi
– It starts with convenience
– Help with your luggage
– Door-to-door service
– Stop at La Vang Church (15′)
– Hien Luong Bridge & Ben Hai River in DMZ (30′)
– Stop at Vinh Moc tunnels (1 hour)
– Relax. We make getting from city to city easy
– Experience the freedom of traveling door-to-door on your own schedule.
– Turn your ride into an unforgettable experience.
Looking for a stress-free way to travel from Hue to Dong Hoi? Vietnam Private Car offers reliable and convenient private car transfer services, ensuring a comfortable and safe journey. Our experienced drivers will pick you up from your preferred location and drive you to Dong Hoi in a timely and efficient manner. With our comfortable and well-maintained vehicles, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenic views along the way. Book with us today and experience a hassle-free travel experience!
Smiling driver welcome you at your hotel in Hue city -> La Vang Church (15′) -> Hien Luong Bridge & Ben Hai River (30′) -> Vinh Moc tunnels (1hour) -> End trip at your hotel in Dong Hoi city center. Drop off at hotel in Phong Nha area surcharge will be applied.
Entrance fees references:
– La Vang Church: Free
– Hien Luong Bridge & Ben Hai River: 50,000vnd (20,000vnd/Kid)
– Vinh Moc Tunnels: 40,000vnd (20,000vnd/Kid)
– Driver won’t be your tour guide, not escort you for sightseeing, and just help you on the way driving and take care your luggage on car in safe. Need tour guide: 45usd
What included and excluded for private driver from Hue to Dong Hoi?
What’s Included: A/C private car seatbelt with broken English speaking driver, transportation insurance, petrol, road tolls & parking fee, bottled mineral water.
What’s Exclusion: Entrance fees, tour guide, meals and gratuities for driver or tour guide, bank transaction fees.