Meets & Greetings at Danang International Airport
Likely to sell out
Price from: 190usd/Sedan – 220usd/Suv – 260usd/Van
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Balance Later
Tour code: VNPCDN
Tour style: Private car hire transfer with driver
Duration: 5-6 hours
Starting: Anytime as your request
End trip: At your hotel in Phong Nha
Pick up: At arrival gate of Danang International Airport
Drop off: At your hotel in Phong Nha National Park area
How to meet Vietnam Private Car Chauffeur?
– Vietnam Private Car’s driver will welcome you at arrival gate with your name on the sign.
– Group photo before welcome onboard starting to your hotel in Phong Nha.
– Distance from Danang airport to hotel in Phong Nha: 310km ~ 195mil
– Duration transfer from Danang airport to Phong Nha: 5,5 – 6 hours
What to see and should stop on the way to Phong Nha from Danang airport?
If you arrive in Danang from morning to afternoon time, you can save your time to see more things on the way to Phong Nha such as list below: (Let choose one of the places you are interested. Surcharge may be applied.)
– Hai Van pass (The Cloudy Pass) -Border of Hue and Danang (Free)
– Lap An lagoon (Restroom stop with photo stop at oyster village) (Free)
– Hue Citadel (Imperial Citadel) – (Surcharge)
– Thien Mu pagoda (Surcharge)
– Lunch with Hue local foods at Nguyen Hoang Bus Station or at Hue restaurant. (Free)
– La Vang Church (Free)
– Hien Luong Bridge (Surcharge)
– Vinh Moc Tunnels (Surcharge)
– Once your flight has landed, your driver will wait for 45 minutes. This should give you plenty of time to pass through security, claim your baggage and head through to arrivals to meet your driver.
– Driver won’t be your tour guide, not escort you for sightseeing, and just help you on the way driving and take care your luggage on car in safe.
What included and excluded for transfer to Phong Nha from Danang International Airport?
What’s Included: A/C private car with broken English speaking driver, transportation insurance, petrol, road tolls & parking fee, bottled mineral water.
What’s Exclusion: Entrance fees, tour guide, lunch, gratuities for driver or tour guide.
Refer top restaurants in Phong Nha