Likely to sell out
Price: 475usd/Sedan – 515usd/SUV – 555usd/Van
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Balance Later
Tour code: VNPCHAN
Tour style: Private car with driver
Starting: Anytime as your request
End trip: At your hotel in Hanoi center (Hanoi Old Quarter)
Pick up: Arrival gate – Noi Bai International Airport / Hotel in Hanoi.
Drop off: At your hotel in Hanoi Capital in old quarter
Special route for the most amazing and spectacular landscape
Experience Ha Giang Loop’s stunning landscapes, winding roads, and vibrant ethnic culture from Hanoi.
- Visit Ha Giang, Quan Ba Heaven Gate, Nho Que River and more
- Drive through Ma Pi Leng pass which gives stunning views of the mountains
- Explore the dramatic mountain scenery, natural wonders, and colorful loops
- See the best of the Ha Giang without the hassle of planning
Day 1: Ha Noi – Ha Giang City (350 Km)
Pick you up at hotel at Old Quarter of Hanoi to hotel in Ha Giang city.
Day 2: Ha Giang City (Km0 square) – Lung Cu – Dong Van Town – Meo Vac Town (175 Km)
Heaven Gate -Bac Sum Pass-Tham Ma Pass- H’mong King Palace
You will have a chance to see a beauty of Pac Sum pass (the first slope welcome to the “Dong Van Karst Plateau GeoPark’’), Heaven Gate, Fairy Mountain in Quan Ba, looking down at Tam Son Town from above
- Bac Sum Pass – the first slope welcome to the “Dong Van Karst Plateau GeoPark’’.
- Heaven’s Gate Quan Ba – Here you can stop and take pictures of the beautiful Nui Doi twin mountains view at the top of the slope.
- Nam Dam village. This is a beautiful and peaceful small village of the Dao people.
- Can Ty Pass – with altitudes of 1000- 1200 meters above sea level. You can admire the beautiful and majestic scenery.
- Have lunch with local food at Yen Minh small town.
- Tham Ma Pass – we can stop at the top of the slope and enjoy the beautiful slope. Before that you have to go through 9 interesting passages.
- Visit at Sung La valley and Lung Cam – This is a small village with classic houses of the Hmong people. Typically you can visit the house named after Pao’s house.
- You will visit ancient houses, the Hmong minority villages, trek to the flag tower on the top of Lung Cu Mountain and view the ancient valley from above.
- Overnight at Dong Van town and have dinner at the old Quarter
- Dong Van district is the starting point of Vietnam with a border stretching hundreds of kilometers with China. With a population of mainly ethnic minorities living such as: Hmong, Tay, Nung, Lo Lo, Co Lao, San Chi, San Diu …. but most of them are Hmong (about 70%).
Day 3: Dong Van – Meo Vac – Ha Giang City – Ha Noi
- Ma Pi Leng Pass – At an altitude of over 1200 meters above sea level with a beautiful mountain view, below is the Nho Que river. Then this is a great place for sightseeing and taking photos.
- Discover Nho Que river by boat. Then the Meo Vac town.
- Meo Vac town – Meo Vac is a highland district adjacent to the China border. The district has a sparse population and is dominated by the Hmong people, accounting for about 70% of the population. Hmong people have the custom of living on high and dangerous mountain ranges. You will visit Meo Vac Market (if the market day is held)
- You will then visit the residence of the Vuong family (Palace of Hmong King) then have lunch at Quan Ba Town.
- Endtrip and back to Hanoi.
- Ha Giang Loop is a long road trip that covers around 350 kilometers over the course. You should be prepared for long periods of driving and should bring appropriate clothing.
- Accommodation and Meals: accommodation on Ha Giang Loop tours is typically in traditional homestays or basic guesthouses, and meals are often simple local cuisine. While this provides an authentic cultural experience, you should be prepared for basic amenities.
What included and excluded for Hanoi-Ha Giang-Hanoi Transfer Package 3D2N?
What’s Included: Strong A/C private car with broken English speaking driver, transportation insurance, petrol, road tolls & parking fee, bottled mineral water.
What’s Exclusion: Entrance fees, tour guide, lunch, gratuities for driver or tour guide.