Likely to sell out
Price from: $36usd/Sedan – $45usd/SUV – $60usd/VAN
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Balance Later
Tour code: VNPCSP
Tour style: Private car with driver round trip transfer from Sapa to Sun World Fansipang Legend
Duration: 1 hour
Distance from Lao Cai to Sapa town: 35km
Starting: Anytime as your request from Lao Cai train station
End trip: Drop off at your hotel in Sapa or Sapa town
Pick up: Lao Cai train station
Drop off: At your hotel in Sapa
– It starts with convenience
– Help with your luggage
– Door-to-door service
– Relax. We make getting from city to city easy
– Experience the freedom of traveling door-to-door on your own schedule.
– Turn your ride into an unforgettable experience.
Need Sapa Car Hire for your transfer from Lao Cai train station to your hotel in Sapa, let refer Sapa Private Car managed by Vietnam Private Car company help you to arrange car tour in the North of Vietnam. We offer car and driver transfer daily from Lao Cai to Sapa. So just fill our form at the car type below, we will help you to arrange private taxi from Lao Cao to Sapa in soonest.
Lao Cai train station arrival gate –> Smiling Driver welcome you –> Welcome you to Sapa town, Vietnam –> Driver help you load on luggage on car –> Departing to your hotel in Sapa town –> Driver call the hotel reception to inform your arriving for check-in –> Load luggage down –> Photo group with driver –> Thank you, goodbye and see you again!
Entrance fee reference:
– Sapa Legend Fansipang Sunworld: 737,000vnd
– Cat Cat Village: 90,000vnd
– Lao Chai Ta Van village: Free
– Giang Ta Chai village: Free
– Silver Waterfall: 70,000vnd
– Heaven Gate in Sapa: 150,000vnd
– Driver won’t be your tour guide, not escort you for sightseeing, and just help you on the way driving and take care your luggage on car in safe.
– If you need English speaking tour guide surcharge 35usd/group.
– Please wear sport shoes
– Bring anti-insect cream
What included and excluded for transfer from Lao Cai to Sapa?
What’s Included: A/C private car with broken English speaking driver, transportation insurance, petrol, road tolls & parking fee, bottled mineral water.
What’s Exclusion: Entrance fees, tour guide, lunch, gratuities for driver or tour guide.