Likely to sell out
Price from: $141usd/Sedan – $155usd/SUV – $247usd/VAN
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Balance Later
Tour code: VNPCSP
Tour style: Private car transfer with driver
Duration: 8 hours
Starting: Anytime from your hotel in Sapa
End trip: At your hotel in Sapa
Pick up: At your hotel in Sapa
Drop off: At your hotel in Sapa
– Can Cau market
– The Red Dao or Black H’mong ethnic groups
– Trekking through beautiful natural landscapes and terraced rice fields
– It starts with convenience
– Experience the freedom of traveling door-to-door on your own schedule.
– Turn your ride into an unforgettable experience.
Overview & Itinerary
After breakfast in your hotel in Sapa, we’ll drive to Can Cau Market via Bac Ha Town. Although the market is smaller than some others in the regions, it is special in the sense that it has retained its local and authentic appeal.
Few tourists actually come here, which is probably the reason for how it’s achieved this, and as such it makes for a great place to get a real feel for the local cultures of the region. Once you’ve had your fill exploring and perusing the many fascinating stalls, it’s time to trek from Ta Giang Pho to lay Thuy Ngai, which presents you with incredible views along the route as you’re surrounded by wild and beautiful natural landscapes and terraced rice fields. Along the way you’re sure to run into some people belonging to the Red Dao or Black H’mong ethnic groups. You can join the trek is about 12 to 15 kilometres, and when you reach the end our driver will pick you up and take you back to your hotel in Sapa by private car.
– Driver won’t be your tour guide, not escort you for sightseeing, and just help you on the way driving and take care your luggage on car in safe.
– If you need English speaking tour guide surcharge 40usd/group.
– Please wear comfortable walking shoes
– Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
– Bring anti-insect cream
What included and excluded for Sapa – Can Cau market – Sapa by private car?
What’s Included: A/C private car with broken English speaking driver, transportation insurance, petrol, road tolls & parking fee, bottled mineral water.
What’s Exclusion: Entrance fees, tour guide, lunch, gratuities for driver or tour guide.